Everything is committed to the cultural renewal of our world. Through relationships and a combination of events, resources, and retreats, Everything helps people use the skills God has given them for the flourishing of their communities.
1. Our work for cultural renewal should be for the benefit of all, not just for our group or for our own personal gain.
2. Cultural renewal involves creating something new, not complaining about what already exists.
3. Cultural renewal happens most effectively when people from different backgrounds and sectors collaborate together. Everybody has a voice and a contribution to make.
4. People from every sector of society have a part to play in the renewal of culture; including the arts, business, education, government, media, non-profit, science and technology.
5. Cultural renewal is needed at both a macro and a micro level. There is no dream too big or space too small.
6. Culture is formed both from the top down, through systems and policies, and the bottom up, through individuals living their lives for others. Renewal happens most effectively when these two work in tandem.
7. To work for cultural renewal includes the renewal of the institutions that contribute to the health of society.
8. The flourishing of our spiritual lives provides us with unparalleled resources for doing the work of cultural renewal.